raeX

September 26, 2004

__________downhillattopspeed

my smile is turning its corners down day by day. tears are rising frm within slowly minute by minute. im so gonna cry when it reaches the last day of sch.. besides. i already feel like crying. but before the term ends, im going to keep EVERY word of my promise. this i promise [you].

reached fc at 445 ytdae. waited outside the hse fer a cab fer 20 mins? wtf. supposed to meet kim at pp.. got busted. lolx. she said she'll explain.. but she hasnt. hmmms. waiting fer her explanation seh. hahx. oh well. bought smth. then headed back to dHall. had rehearsal. was feeling pretty sian. stressed out frm schwork. been studying quite hard. frustrated cos *someone* was talking bad abt me in church. i mean, wats *ur* problem. -sighs- ive learnt to take things in my stride. shall not bother. then augustine saw that i looked pretty dead.. took me aside and asked me wats wrong. told him that i was pretty stressed out wif schwork. prayed for me, and the tears jus flowed. felt loads better aft that. thanks augustine!.. *hugs* absolutely love the pple at tkidz mans. worship was fantastic aft that. forgot to slide in though.. d=

today feeling pretty sian as well. studied in the morning.. i tink i've matured.. since mondae, i felt like a totally diff person. a new drive in my life and all. congrats to me. (= even miss lau tinks ive changed fer the better. [you] shud be happy. and can be proud of me too. hehx.

[the end of my strength will be the beginning of God's strength.]





[cos obviously, [she]'s outta my league, im wasting my time cos [she]'ll nvr be mine, i never will be good enuff fer [her], no no.] love [you]**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home